Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class Reflection
1) What did you like about this class?
What i liked about this class is that we had an opportunity to learn about lots of careers. We got to explore and research about different types of careers a huge variety of them all in the medical field. I also liked how i learned how to use spreadsheets and how to customize more in Microsoft word.
2) What did you dislike about this class?
I did not like how we had the same seat for the whole two semesters. how we stuck to one routine throughout the whole year. Their wasn't really anything exiting the next day since everyday was the same.

3)What can you recommend to improve this class?
To change things up a bit often like for example, on Fridays maybe we can do research on other things besides health careers. That we research and surf the internet without looking for internet in particular.

4) What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember how this class helped me be more certain about what i want in life. Like how it helped me with my goals

No comments:

Post a Comment