Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Progress Post
I think i am doing pretty good with my one hundred goals i actually reached 400 goals and i plan to add more. The best part about it was when i crossed them out because it meant i had had a victory. It meant i reached that goal in particular. My favorite goal i had was one where i would give a homeless man a meal. I just recently accomplished that goal about a month ago. Their was a homeless man on the street and he asked for change. It was late at night and me and my friend were walking down to McDonalds. The guy asked for change and that day i actually had lotsof money. I was about to buy me and my friend food. at that moment i actually just gave him a dollar and went inside McDonalds. But then me and my friend were ordering. And i could see the man through the window he smiled at the dollar i had gave him and it made me think lots about life. I then bought a big mac combo and gave it to the man. He seemed so happy.My friend was really proud of me and after we ate and then went home. That's a victory i will never forget. Those are the moments i believe i live for. To accomplish my goals that come from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment